Monday, September 14, 2026

Rating movie outfits 01

Rating clueless outfits 

3/5 
Probably one of the most iconic outfits in this movie. Although it's iconic, it is not my favourite. I personally am not the biggest fan of this mustard yellow. But since it is a set, i have to give it a point. The thigh high socks really do complete the outfit well! I used to love such patterns, i don't hate it now. Its just not something i gravitate towards as much, unless it's in very cute colours. I am not giving this outfit 3/5 because it's iconic and loved by the fans. As i mentioned, since its a set it can be worn in many different ways. Although the yellow colour isn't my favourite, it still looks good. Especially with white accents. Noticing the pins on the skirt actually made me like this outfit a little more! I think it a very cute detail.







3/5
Just like the first one, this isn't my favourite. I can't say that the colours are my favourite. I honestly don't have much commentary on this outfit, since the first one is already quite similar to it. Between the two there is obviously the colour difference, the pattern difference and the difference between accessories. Can't say much about the hat, it's iconic but i don't like it. I think Dionne has many outfits that i love way more than this one. 









2/5 and  3/5
Now these are just gym clothes, i know! But i am still rating them. I don't like cher's outfit honestly. It is very simple and nit necessarily bad, i am just not the biggest fan of it. Dionne's is better in my opinion. Still somewhat simple but i definitely prefer it over cher's. These are just gym clothes and i know they aren't ment to look necessarily good, they are just supposed to be practical but i still wanted to rate them.



5/5
I love this outfit. Its simple, but it just work so well. I love everything about it honestly. I love the way headband is matched with the shirt. I love the skirt. The earings and the necklace are perfect. In my opinion it's one of the best outfits.












5/5
I find this outfit to be literary adorable. I love the colours, i love the pattern, i love the hat and the bag. I would genuinely wear this myself. I think it's a very cute outfit honestly.
Again, the socks just complete the outfit even more.












3/5
This outfit to me is quite simple. I can't say much about it, but it is cute. The blue jeans and the orange jacket go together cutely and the shirt matches with the jacket. This isn't my favourite but it isn't bad! 













4/6
I think this dress is adorable! The shape makes it very cute and the pastel colour is adorable. I also love the sleeves a lot, they make the dress look very darling and cute. That being said, i can't say anything more about it. Its just very cute.














5/5
I can't explain how adorable this outfit is and how good Dionne looks in it. I love the colour of the dress and i love the accent whites. The long socks and shoes make it even more cute. I would wear this myself! Probably one of my favourite outfits from this movie.













3/5
The dress is simple and adorable! The necklace adds cuteness to the outfit and the hair is literally so adorable! A side part with a small hair clip? So simple but so cute.














4/5 
I love this outfit honestly. I think it's very cute and the colours go together very well. In a way, I feel like the leather skirt adds a lot of texture to the outfit. I also love the fishnets, i think they also do add a lot to the outfit.














3/5
I don't know what it is about this outfit, but it's nit my favourite. I can't say much about it honestly.
















2/5
I also don't like this outfit, i honestly don't like neither Dionne's or cher's party outfits. I like the way hair is matched with the outfit. But i just can't seem to like the rest of the outfit.















5/5
This outfit is so darling! I love the hair, k think it suits the outfit very well. The colour is absolutely gorgeous, of course. The choker with a flower is so cute. I overall love this outfit.














5/5
I unfortunately couldn't find a proper full body picture of Dionne's wedding outfit, but it is literally adorable and gorgeous. The colour goes together so well and look so cute. The shoes and the hair? Oh my god...i love this outfit. Its genuinely so pretty and girly and cute. I can't get enough of it! 













I loved rating these outfits and i might make a part two of this post, with amber's and tai's outfits. I also want mention the series again, i don't know much about it and i haven't watched a single episode. But i have seen few images of Dionne's outfits and i encourage yo to look them up, because she genuinely looks so cute in the series. I mostly have seen images of Dionne from that series and nothing else. I felt the need to write this down, because she genuinely looks so cute there and i have never seen anyone talk about it. Anyways, school is starting tomorrow. Wish me some luck! Thank you for reading.

Bye byee.















































1 comment:

  1. this is sooooo cuteeee! heres my girlblog https://girlbloggercentral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Rating movie outfits 01

Rating clueless outfits  3/5  Probably one of the most iconic outfits in this movie. Although it's iconic, it is not my favourite. I per...