Little more about me ·˚ ⊹ ࣪ ˖
I wasn't sure what to write about next. It was between writing a little more information about myself or just writing about my day and thoughts of the day. But anyways, i think, i prefer writing bit more information about me, because why not?
Hello again, my name is binx. You can either call me binx or choconom, to be honest i don't mind either, you could even call me angel or something else and i wouldn't mind really. I am 5teen years old, turning 6teen in few months! I am from Georgia, the country not the state. My interests include drawing (and creating story's for my original characters), writing in my diary, reading of corse, watching movies and then writing about said movies, i guess i could say i also like history. But to be honest, i mostly like history surrounding my interests but sometimes i dont mind checking new things out! I also like fashion and wish to learn more about it! I want to know more about history behind specific pieces and history of fashion icons. If i have a chance, i also want to buy fashion books, not only the ones showcasing certain pieces and explaining them, but also the pure true history behind creators. I really like making crafty things! Some time ago, i made a fabric cover for my future journal and even added some lace (ish) details and charms! Also buttons! I have added charms to almost all of my journals and decorated them in many different ways. I love decorating things i love! I have also cross stitched on my journal, which was painful but worth it! I have made a cute little plushie and have been sewing ever since i was a child. Now i will talk about something else. Games. My favourite game is "alice madness
returns". Although i myself haven't played it, since it is an older game and i wouldn't really be able to find it anywhere, i have watched full play throughs. I think i have written a lot about my interests already, so now i will try to write about other things! To be completely honest, i am not sure how others would describe me. I know most adults would call me "very quiet" or "shy" or maybe even "polite". Which is true, in most settings i can be quiet and shy. My mother would describe me as a "sorrowful and "very sad" child, but she also thinks i am very responsible, caring and sweet. She also thinks that i can open people up. Some of my friends think i am cool, creative, one of my friends even said to me, "i wish i was as cool as you", which i found surprising, because i didn't think i was cool in anyone's eyes. And besides, i think all my friends are cool in their own ways, they may not realise that though. There are other ways people have described me, its very often times by using the words "shy" or "quiet". In a way thats annoying, because i consider that to be very surface of myself.

cross stitching on your journal sounds like such a fun idea! I love cross stitch but yes I agree it's painful with how long it takes 🥲
ReplyDelete