Blogger.com
I know i haven't been using this website for a very long time, but i already love it so much!! I seriously cant explain enough how much i love this website. I think i may have become obsessed with it already! People on this website are making me love it even more. I seriously cant begin to explain how much i love how different, cute and amazing everyone's blog is. And more importantly how these blogs display part of these people. Its just very cute and amazing. I keep looking for new blogs to peep at and read. Reading through these blogs is very entertaining. I found quite a few i liked!unicornsparkles662
Yuriprincess13
madelinesmusingsxx
Simrats-digital-cupcakes
theluckiestgirlintheworldwrites
Carvedoutdoll
Thingsdestroyed
Sugarkissedletters
Whimsyfawnunicorndih
Swirlyfawn
Sixteenshadesofblue
Alicebabooka
Karamelkizzes
Angelmaeshome
There is probably more i cant remember at the moment! But i like them all! They look very cool,cute, pretty and were interesting to read. I also want to mention how i look through blogs. The first way is obviously through the chatbox! I absolutely love when people leave their blogs in my chat, because yes, I WANT TO SEE YOUR BLOG!! Once i check out other blogs i look at their chatboxes and see others who have left their blogs there. Another way is through my followers! I look at which blogs my followers follow, and end up discovering so many blogs. Speaking of followers, i never actually thought i would get any. Since my blog is an archive of myself, i didn't really care about followers or if others would like or dislike it (don't get me wrong, i love when people compliment my blog!). So thank you to all my followers! And of course thank you to everyone leaving comments in my chatbox!!
I also want to talk about the sort of "trends" or similarities i have noticed between blogs.
Lot of blogs here seem to use the 2000s patterns. With various colour combos. These patterns range from stripes, to circles (not polkadots) and many more! I associate these specific patterns with the 2000s because it was very present in almost everything back then (to get the idea what i am talking about, just look up 2000s patterns!). Another frequent thing is definitely digital pets and Spotify playlists. I also saw quite a few fall/autumn themed blogs. Although they were still unique and different from eachother! There are also many pop up greeting screens, which are so cutee. Also can we talk about the names? The names of these blogs are so adorable and cute!! I personally took ages trying to pick out a name and came up with ten different options. I often see names that include the words: diva, unicorn, girl, vanilla etc etc. they make me think of those posts under #girlblogger "when you can tell someone is a girlblogger based on their username". I agree girlblogger's certainly have their genre of usernames, and i love it! Girlblogging has to be the best discovery i have made.
Just wanted to make this quick post, thank you for reading!!
Bye byee.



I feel the same 100%!!!
ReplyDeletelike im obsessed with all the blogs, the different aesthetics and just reading through them. I feel like it's a really sweet and supporting community <3