Wednesday, August 12, 2026

꒰ঌ(˶ˆᗜˆ˵)໒꒱

 Welcome to my blog

    
I always loved the idea of a digital diary, but never actually got around it. I already do own a real life diary, but thats obviously completely different from this. I have been obsessing over the idea of starting my own digital diary or a blog for weeks! 
First i did some research on where to actually start a blog, after discovering blogger.com i started looking over the website and blogs made by others. Looking at others blogs filled me with pure joy. I don't know what it is, but seeing people expressing themselves in these types of ways makes me so excited. I spend some time peeping at many blogs, so many cute and cool ones! In this post i will just explain how i am planning on using my blog. I will of course write about my day, my feelings and emotions. I will also write about my opinions on specific things, such as clothes, trends, etc etc. i will write about movies i watch and books i read. Maybe i will find more things that i will write about, but so far these come to mind. But anyways, thats all for now. 

Bye byee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating movie outfits 01

Rating clueless outfits  3/5  Probably one of the most iconic outfits in this movie. Although it's iconic, it is not my favourite. I per...