Saturday, August 29, 2026

Rating shoes 02

 Rating Isabel marant bekett wedge sneakers colours 02

1. Blue (3/5) 
I have never actually seen anyone wear these. I have seen people wearing them online few times. This one isn't as popular as white or black. I personally think it looks pretty, but i honestly am not too sure if they are easy to style. I can picture few outfits with these and i think there are definitely people out there, who style them very well! I am not too sure that it is easy to match with any colour though. This blue colour is honestly so bright, that it instantly pops out of the outfit. Its very attention grabbing! For me this ones are 3/5. They are nice! If i was a big fan of the colour blue, i would definitely get them. I wish moe people wore these ones, because they truly are very cool and gorgeous.



2. Red
Just like the blue ones, i see this very rarely! Almost never. To be completely honest, the blue ones seem more popular compared to these ones, or maybe its just me. I can imagine some very cool outfits with these. Just like i said with blue, compared to white and black, this colour isn't as easy to style. I am not quite sure if this one pops out in outfits as much as the blue one, it doesn't seem as bright. I think if i were someone who loved the colour red and if i had red clothing items in my closet i would probably get this ones! To me at least, even though red isn't my favourite colour or a colour i find myself gravitating towards, red is a very precious colour. I don't even know how to explain it, but the way it sometimes pops out lf outfits, or adds a little spark to them is just adorable. So for now, this version is a 3/5. But i definitely understand anyone who loves these!



3. Yellow or yellow gold

Now i definitely have never seen anyone wear this! I think this colour is cute, but honestly its not my favourite. I can't really say if these are easy to style, but i can picture few cute outfits with them. I think this version wouldn't pop out of the outfit, since the colour is very neutral and soft. To be completely honest, this one is my least favourite. To me it doesn't really stand out, like the rest. Obviously this doesn't mean that it isn't extremely cute, for me it's just nothing special. So fr me its a 2/5. Not necessarily bland either, because as i said the colour is very cute, but i feel like in order to style this you either have to match the yellow colour, or something very light and pastel, or black or white. 


Thats all! There are many more colour versions of these shoes and who knows i might rate them too! Thank you for reading.

Bye byee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating movie outfits 01

Rating clueless outfits  3/5  Probably one of the most iconic outfits in this movie. Although it's iconic, it is not my favourite. I per...