Blugirl °❀
First time i came across blugirl, was last year. I saw some short footage of 2007 spring collection runway and thought that it looked very good. But not just good but also playful, cute, colorful, and in a way, flirty. I think its definitely worth writing about this brand!Blugirl is an Italian woman's fashion line, launched in 1995 by Anna Molinari. Blugirl is a sister brand to blumarine (i want to mention that the iconic dress Brittney Murphy wore in uptown girls, is in fact a dress from blumarine!). Although similar to each other, blugirl was made for younger audiences, so it was more accessible. Blugirl is for people who seek blend of feminine, flirty and cute clothes with a "hint of irony". As a brand, in my opinion blugirl stands out for its unique and playful style. I think many vintage pieces from this brand can still be worn today, to me some of the pieces dont feel very dated.
" Blugirl combines elements of glamour and wit, individuality and awareness, sensuality and mindfulness, so that you can make an impression in any situation"
" Blugirl combines elements of glamour and wit, individuality and awareness, sensuality and mindfulness, so that you can make an impression in any situation"
-from blugirl website.
Some of my favourite collections:
Spring-summer 2007
Fall/autumn-winter 2005-2006
Fall/autumn-winter 2004-2005
Spring-summer 2006
Spring-summer 2004
Fall/autumn 2003-2004
Fall/autumn-winter 2006-2007
You can check them out on youtube!
I think blugirl has very adorable and beautiful collections, these are just some of my favourites! I am sure other people can and will be able to find at least few pieces that they'll love from blugirl collections. As for present day blugirl, i cant tell you much honestly. I am not saying its necessarily bad, but looking at blugirl's website and Instagram, i am not left with any sort of impression. But thats honestly how i feel about most brands these days. Overall i like blugirl's old collection because of how fun, playful and flirty they looked.
Thats all! Thank you for reading!! Next fashion topic might be about blumarine or moschino or maybe even specific pieces from blugirl that i like.
Bye byee.


No comments:
Post a Comment