Pink and green
Green and pink is such a colour combination, that everyone has at least come across once. I think most people like this these two colours together. I think these past two years this colour combo has been gaining more and more attention. I am not surprised though! I think its a quite beautiful and fun colour combination. When i think about this colour combo i think of clovers, pink flowers, green apples and fairies! Pink brings softness, while green keeps it connected to nature. I really like this colour combination. I have been loving it for quite some time. The way these two colours work together is amazing! Its such an adorable combo. As i mentioned the presence of green, in a way keeps this colour combination connected to nature. Thus the association with flowers, clovers, apples etc. red and green are complimentary colours, opposite of each other. Complimentary colours tend to look very nice together (blue and yellow, dark blue and orange, purple and yellow green etc etc) and since pink is lighter red, maybe thats why they go together so well! Or maybe i am bluffing, but thats my theory. In my opinion complimentary colours such as pink and green work together well, because both of the colours can shine through!
Now onto styling this colour combo! I mostly picture it very light, cute and feminine.
1. First way is with a green Hollister short sleeved hoodie, with a pink lace top inside. A frilly pink dress and lace tigh high socks, with white uggs, preferably with leg warmers or those types of uggs that come with leg warmers. All of this accessorised with a white elastic headband, at least three round bead or thin bead bracelets (preferably most pink), with cute pink glasses and maybe a cute clover necklace.
2. Second way i would style it would be with a pink and green frilly dress. Green heels, with somewhat of a smaller heel. A small pink shoulder bag, a cute green choker and small white earrings. I picture this look with a blowout!
Thank you for reading!! Thats all i have to say about this colour combo and i wonder if you liked the way i styled it! I definitely like the second way more, buts thats just me. You guys can also leave recommendations on which colour combos i should do next! I have many i want to do, but suggestions from others would also be nice.
Bye byee.








No comments:
Post a Comment