My lace themed wish list!
1. Lace headband! I think its very cutee! I feel like black lace headband would also look very cool. This i think is somewhat achievable compared to some other things in my wishlist. This would look so adorable and i think could be styled in many different ways. I think this can be easily recreated with a narrow long lace fabric. Although i am nit sure how comfortable ut would be, since some lace fabrics can be bit itchy! I would definitely wear this kind of fabric in early summer or late spring.I also do like tigh high socks with lace at the end and dresses with lace detailing. Unfortunately i couldn't find the perfect picture for the dress. There are probably more things i wish to have lace detailing such as jeans! But ill write about that in another post. You will definitely see more of my wishlists!
Thats all! Thank you for reading.



No comments:
Post a Comment