Tuesday, August 25, 2026

End of the batumi vacation

 The end of summer 2026 batumi vacation 

I didn't think i would be as sad as i am about this vacation ending. Batumi was really great. I hadn't been there in years. So many great places, all different kinds too! Some were more crowded then others, some felt kind of chaotic at times, others felt very calm. There were so many tall buildings and all of them would light up at night. Lots of casinos too! Going out at noon was my favourite. At noon i didn't have sun painfully scorching me and giving me a headache. I am glad my mom got me those necklaces and bracelet, they will be like a small reminder of this vacation. Same with the fridge magnets. I definitely want to go there again. 

We didn't have the bus booked so actually getting one was bit of a trouble. We went to the place where lots of busses stop, but the people there told us that no bus was leaving until 5pm. So we went somewhere else and actually got a bus. Grandma had to take a different one, which made me bit worried. I could feel the sadness creeping back into me as we went. I started tearing up when we drove past my village. I recognised that place so easily. I don't think i ever got over it. Then when we stopped for a brief moment. Others got some snacks and food. While mom was talking to me, i saw a stray dog. It was trying to get some khachapuri out of a trash bag, but it couldn't do it and that made me tear up. 

At this point i had cried two times. I felt so numb and sad. I started feeling psychically weak as well. When we arrived home, i could literally feel the agony. I don't really like this place. Won't write too much about it. But i really want to try and get out of the house more often. My biggest issue is the sun. I cant stand the heat, so maybe when it gets colder i can. I can't really write about anything more honestly. We just got home and my mom already got frustrated. I think this house just carries negative energy or something. I did miss my cat though. She had a bath two days ago, so she's looking extra clean! 

Anyways thank you for reading!! 

Bye byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating movie outfits 01

Rating clueless outfits  3/5  Probably one of the most iconic outfits in this movie. Although it's iconic, it is not my favourite. I per...