Thursday, August 27, 2026

Rating shoes 01

 Rating Isabel marant bekett wedge sneakers colours 

This shoes became so popular! You could see them everywhere. I debated getting them for the longest time, but i still ended up getting them. I personally love mine. It doesn't matter to me that how popular they became honestly. I got them because i like everything about them. I love the shape, the texture it has, i obviously love the tiny wedge/heel it has. Not sure how big the wedges were back in 00s, if i remember correctly they were quite popular back then as well. I know for sure it was quite popular in the 2010s!

But anyways, will be rating these colours based on: how much i personally like them, how easy it would be to style and if it would work well with many different outfits. 


1. Black (4/5 or 3/5)

Starting with the most basic one. This is the one you will see everywhere! And honestly..i understand why. I think we all know, that the colour black is one of those colours that goes with almost everything and is easy to style. So of course to most people this version is the default. I like this one for that reason as well, its easy to match with outfits. And even though i think that, i still didn't get this one. I think this one as a default deserves 4/5. Its great, kinda basic but great. Its not a perfect 5/5 for me, mostly because of how simple and basic it looks. I know this sounds stupid, but bear with me..this version is great, but very simple and straightforward, it doesn't promise too much and i think thats another reason so many people gravitate towards it, besides of corse the other reason being that, as i said, black is just a very easy colour. Thinking about it, i think for me it could even be a 3/5, because i like the other colours way more! And giving them the same rating doesn't feel right.

2. White or ecru (4/5)

I think these ones are the second most popular ones. Although i dont see these as often, as the black versions. This one as well is very easy to style. Black and white are just easy to style and match with other colours. I feel like when people wear this version, the shoes just pop out. I think wedge sneakers in general, are such shoes that pop out and catch your eye, obviously because of the shape. But sometimes because of the colour! I personally really like this one! This was my first choice too. Love the way this one just pops out of the outfit, in a way that i feel like the black one doesn't. This version for me, is probably a 4/5! Its amazing! The colour is easy to style and match with other colours, the shoe pops out and just like the black one its simple. Although i think, unlike the black one, even though its simple, it gives way more. It just drags your eyes to it.



3. Pale pink ( 2/5 or 3/5)
I dont see this as much. Almost never see them actually. I don't think this is as easy to style. If anything i have seen few people say that they struggled styling this one. Its a very specific pink colour, that to me at least, almost gets lost because of how dull it is. Thats probably why i almost never see anyone wearing this ones. I tried looking at some videos of this shoes and real life photos, since the colours can look somewhat different. They definitely have but more colour in videos! As someone who loves pale pink and pink in general, this ones aren't my favourite, surprisingly. I would say the reason for that is because other ones are just easier to style and match with other colours. Although i can definitely picture some great outfits with this one! Overall they are either a 3/5 or 2/5 for me.


Thats all for now! I will probably make more of these, since there are few more colours i want to talk about. If you want me to write about a specific colour or a shoe just comment. Anyways, Thank you for reading!! 

Bye byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating movie outfits 01

Rating clueless outfits  3/5  Probably one of the most iconic outfits in this movie. Although it's iconic, it is not my favourite. I per...