Yeimy
Before i start let me explain how i will do this! I will take a look at the followers profile and style them based on their blogs vibe! I hope you guys like the way i style you, and if you guys like this post idea i will keep posting it!
First follower i will be styling is yeimy! Yeimy's blog is "yuriprincess13". I have read through their blog and it is amazing! I also have to mention that i love this blogs vibe. According to yeimy's profiles they love nostalgic old internet themes. Their blog gives me the 2000s vibe! So i will be styling them based on that.
I will start by giving them flared miss me jeans, With a bikini top thats perfectly in between teal and blue. Over that bikini top a white or slightly similar colour to the bikini top, cover up. I will also be giving them a wedge/platform flip-flops, preferably white! For accessories, a white bag, an angel wing earings or just simple hoops (or maybe even both) and maybe a simple white and blue bead bracelet or a bangle.


Hopefully i did well!! I definitely recommend reading yeimy's blog! If you liked this post and want me to style you next just comment. Thank you for reading!! I am bit nervous about it since im not sure if i did well, but either way i had fun. Also i want to thank my followers, i seriously didn't expect to have any. Thats all!
Bye byee




o.m.g. this is so gooodd!! i would love to be styled next pls :)
ReplyDeletethis is such a cool and creative idea !
ReplyDeleteomgomgomgomgomgggg this is sooo cute. i love that idea!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool concept!!
ReplyDelete