Day 02
Second day started quite rough. After we all woke up, mom instantly told us to get ready for the beach. I was still kind of cranky from the day before, so i didn't want to go. Mom got really mad at me. I decided to take a shower and wash my hair, after doing that i still ended up going to the beach. Just like the day before, we got the small umbrella but this time the lounge chairs. Which of corse, were uncomfortable. I still didn't get in the sea, i just kept reading my book. After some time my mom went to get some food and got us protein puddings and one of my favourite curd snacks. My mom and brother ate the protein puddings, i just gave them s taste. The banana and tofu pudding didn't taste good for me, it had s very artificial banana taste, i think if i were a person that liked that kind of taste, i would have liked it. Second one i tasted was the cappuccino mousse one. It wasn't bad, i just wouldn't reach for it. After few hours we went home and i bought some more protein puddings and an almond coconut curd snack. The almond coconut curd snack was amazing, but the strawberry white chocolate pudding was not so good. It had an artificial taste just like the banana one, so i just gave ut to my brother. So far the only protein pudding i like is the chocolate one! We stayed home for some time and then at noon we went to walk around. We went to the mall for few minutes, but the things there were ugly and expensive. After watching the fountains dance for few minutes, we went to the beach. The beach at night is very calming! I think talking photos there at night would be very cool. We stayed there for some time and listened to the sea. I also kept looking at the tall buildings taht kept light on and off. At the end my stomach started to hurt but we were already going home, so it was okay. When we got home, we turned on the tv and watched Ratatouille! We also started watching harry potter. It was fun being reminded of these movies. I almost forgot to mention that we also did go to a restaurant, in the day time. But honestly i didn't really eat anything there and it was somewhat irrelevant to my day.Thats all! Thank you for reading. I have to post these a day late, but thats okay!
Bye byee


No comments:
Post a Comment