Day 03
This day started with my mom going to the beach. This time she went alone, since neither me or my brother wanted to go. I felt bad letting her go alone to be honest, but she got to meet with my cousins and their mom. So she wasn't completely alone which calmed me down a bit. Me and my brother spend the morning watching harry potter. It was fun and at some times we couldn't stop laughing. I for some reason couldn't take Voldemort seriously. He looks like a turtle and doesn't really act as scary as he could. Watching harry potter once again, only makes me wonder if the books are better. Although from what i have heard, the author sucks. After some time my cousin called my brother and asked him to go to the beach. My brother was hesitant and lazy about it, but after taking a shower he still went. Not sure how long it went, maybe an hour maybe more, but after that my mom came home and told me to get ready. I took a shower and got dressed. I did cry a little over the amount if hair i was loosing, but my outfit did look cute. I also out on my wedge sneakers (i think they are sneakers? Maybe), which practically can be considered high heels. I loved wearing them as always. After that me, my mom, brother and younger cousin went to the fish market! People there kept calling us in russian, for a minute i thought they were russian, but apparently they thought we were russians. This kinds of things keep happening to us, its very weird. There were many kinds lf sea creatures, even the ones i didn't expect. The fish market was so overwhelming though. It was full of people and you could feel the intensity in the small crammed area. So me and my little cousin waited outside, while my brother and mom got the sea food. My cousin asked me how much i weighed and got surprised, then he tried to grab side of my body while saying how thini was. I didn't think he would point such a thing out or care about it. In a way thats concerning. My mom and brother got some shrimp, two baby octopuses, i think clams as well, some fish, calamari and a small lobster. I tasted one of each. I didn't eat much because i didn't really want to, but it was so interesting!I am so glad i finally got to taste shrimp! I wanted to taste them for so long. I am very grateful that i actually got to taste these creatures, all thanks to my mom! Most things tasted kind of rubbery, but i didn't mind that texture. If anything i liked it. After that we just went home and sent my cousin home (with his mom of corse). Then went to sleep while watching harry potter, once again.
Thats all for this day! Thank you for reading.
Bye byee.


No comments:
Post a Comment