Day 05
I started this da without going to the beach. At this point my mom is wondering why i came. I just cant handle the sun, the people, and for me at least its very uncomfortable. At noon we went to see the planes land. We saw about 2 or 3 planes land. The planes flew over our heads and landed in front of us. My mom said ths moment was very emotional and she even mentioned getting a little scared when the planes approached. Whenever the planes would approach i would cover my ears. People around us were all taking pictures and my mom managed to take some too. When the second plane was approaching and my mom was trying to take photos, some shirtless man blocked the view. My mom tried calling him, be he either ignored us or didn't understand because he was russian. But i am sure that dick was just ignoring my mom because she called him "mister". We got so pissed. Me and my mom kept cussing him out. No one can say that it wasn't on purpose, he was just stupid enough to block the view. There was so much space, he could have stood somewhere else. That annoying man was wearing tight swim shorts as well. Gross! Basically could see all his junk if you looked for more than a second. I feel bad for getting angry, but i cant stand such unaware, stupid people! After that we went to the park again. My brother got the watch necklace he wanted. Which looks very cool and gorgeous. I got a pink heart necklace. Which is adorable! I unfortunately couldn't find a good pink bead bracelet. The best places to find these bracelets are at churches and Subways! Maybe i will be able to find them some time soon. After walking around we sat down to watch the fountains dance yet again. When walking home we came across a dude performing with fire. We had seen him multiple times already, and each and every time we did, my mom would get annoyed. Places where this man would perform would stink of gasoline and he would often be surrounded with crowds of people. The city at night is gorgeous. The tall buildings beautifully light up at that time! The streets are packed with people at that time. I often find myself looking at those people. Its interesting how everyone dresses.
I would write more, but anyways thats all for this day. Thank you for reading!!
Bye byee.


No comments:
Post a Comment