Dayn 04
I thought this day wouldn't be worth writing about, but i am so glad i was wrong! I still didn't go to the beach in the morning. For some reason these two mornings i keep getting a headache. Of course my mom didn't like that. We stayed at home for quite a while and then mom came home with some food. After we ate, we decided to go out. The noon sun wouldn't burn me anymore so i wasn't worried. We also decided to buy some snacks and water. I got the milk soda, which had an adorable little prince drawing, also those satellite candy (or wafers) and my brother just got a pineapple juice. I tasted the pineapple juice and to me it was terrible! The milk soda tasted like medicine, so i just gave it to my mom. The satellite candys were amazing of corse. I loved the thin cardboard texture it had and the sour powder inside it. Mom didn't like it though, just me and my brother did. Walking around felt nice of course. We went through a park and it was beautiful there! There were lots of beautiful small statues. One of them was a fairy! And near her was a sort of cafe, that was green and genuinely looked like a fairy cafe. After getting through the park we went to the beach side, where we saw "ali and nino". We also saw lots of boats! Some boats were super cool looking.We went back home through park and then by the beach side. I reminded mom about the fridge magnets i wanted to buy, to keep as a memory. We got three magnets! They look very cute. I also wanted some jewellery. Like i mentioned before, there are many stands around with people selling all sorts of things, such as tote bags, hats, bracelets, fridge magnets, necklaces, some handmade things and many more. I wanted a bead bracelet but the lady who we bought the magnets from didn't have the kinds i liked, so instead i got a pucca shell necklace! Which i love and i actually want another one. I also got a teal rock bracelet, which looks adorable. I still want to get a light pink bead bracelet and maybe a necklace. I thought i could get some small gifts for my friends as well, maybe like bracelets in their favourite colours. That would be very cute. My brother also wanted a necklace, a watch necklace. It was cute but wasn't working for some reason, so the lady selling it said that we could go tomorrow, when her husband would be around to make the watch work.Thats all for this day! Thank you for reading!!
Bye byee


No comments:
Post a Comment