Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Wishlist 03

 Necklace wishlist 

1. Precious moments necklace
Precious moments are already adorable and having a precious moments necklace would be so cute. This one specifically is so adorable! 










2. A unicorn necklace 
A unicorn necklace would be very cool and adorable! Off topic, bit definitely want to learn bit more about the unicorns. They are very interesting creatures and having a necklace with one would be amazing.





3. Wing heart locket
I love heart locket necklaces in general, and you can see i love anything with a wing motif. 










4. Wing necklace 
A simple wing necklace. There are many different variations of wing necklace and i love most of them. This is just one of them, but i have seen quite a few.









5. A simple heart locket
As i mentioned i love heart locket necklaces. I would love even the most simple looking heart locket necklace. It's just so weirdly special and if i had one, 8 would definitely put someone picture in it or maybe even something in it! I have saved coffee beans and a pink bean, if i had a necklace like this i would definitely put them in it!




6. A swallow bird necklace 
This necklace kind of looks like a swallow. I definitely want a swallow bird necklace, because my mom calls me a swallow. So having such a necklace would be very special for me.










7. Chanel necklace 
A simple Chanel necklace. This one kinda looks big, maybe? I can't tell honestly from this picture but anyway. I would love a very simple chanel necklace honestly.
















8. 2012 owl necklace 
This necklace...omg. i am not even joking when i say that this necklace has a chokehold on me. Its just so cute and cool. I literally need it. 2012 in my opinion, had lots of trends that i personally don't like, this isn't one lf them. I love this owl.














Little unrelated rant:
I love all of these necklaces so muchh. They are so adorable. I have quite a few post plans, but i have to mention, that there will be some days where i won't post. I know this is a very obvious thing to say! But i just needed to write it down, because i was getting bit worried about not posting. But i think i rather take some time and not post every single day, because if i do that then i won't truly be writing about something that i can look back at and like. I can make lots and lots of wishlist posts or styling posts or rating and ranking posts, but i should post something that requires bit more time. Hehe obviously none of my posts take too much effort or time, what i mean is that for certain posts i have to do bit of research, like my blugirl post. Talking about fashion brands, i haven't even started writing about next brands unfortunately because i was bit busyy. So i definitely want to work on that and i also want to make posts about girlblogging muses/icons. I know people don't read my blogs much, but i still want them to be great! Thank you for reading!! 

Bye byee.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Rating movie outfits 01

Rating clueless outfits  3/5  Probably one of the most iconic outfits in this movie. Although it's iconic, it is not my favourite. I per...