Pinterest board ideas
I think most of us (if not all of us), love Pinterest. I love organising my pins! I literally don't save my pins, i just add them to my boards. I can say, that i have quite a few boards and even more i am planning on creating. My Pinterest boards slowly come to life, since for me at least, i take some time searching for the perfect pins, adding or removing them and then staring at the board. There are many different things you can create a Pinterest board for. Sometimes we might get stuck though, we may forget or run out of ideas for boards. And thats completely okay! Soo, here are few things you can create boards for on Pinterest! I love Pinterest and i think this post is fun.Ideas:
1. Seasonal boards
Create a board for each season (fall, winter, summer, spring). You can even create a specific season board, for a specific year (summer 2026, fall 2026 etc).
2. Fragrantica board
Fragrantica is a fragrance/perfume website, that has the "moodboard" feature (example is the first image in this post!). There are many pins on Pinterest with these moodboards and you can definitely collect them in a board. You can even make one on your own!
3. Room inspo board
A board with everything you want in your room! A dream bed or a cute decor or maybe even a pretty lamp. Anything that could go into your dream room.
4. Favourite decade board
A board dedicated to your favourite decade. Lots of people love fashion or vibes of a specific decade. For example, i love the 60s and 70s! I personally love these decades because of fashion and for specific icons that were popular back then, my admiration for older decades ends there. I do not romanticise the way people behaved back then and how hateful they were!
5. Favourite movie board
We all have movies we adore! So we should definitely create boards for them. Every movie has its vibe, so creating a board around a specific movie is very fun.
6. Favourite flower board
A board with your favourite flower! And don't just add pretty pictures of your favourite flower, add anything that has your favourite flower on it! For example, if your favourite flower is a tulip add a pretty imagine of a tulip to your board, add a tea set with tulips drawn on it, add a shirt that has a tulip drawn on it and many more. Basically anything that includes that specific flower!
7. Favourite creature board
What i mean in "creature", is basically things such as fairies, angels, mermaids, unicorns etc etc. it can even be a mythological creature! I personally love selkies! And creating a board for this creature is very fun. If you haven't discovered your favourite fairy tale creature / mythological creature / supernatural creature, i recommend doing some research! Thats how i discovered selkies. (You could research about specific countries fairy tale creatures or mythological creatures, that is a great way to find out about new things and learn more about different countries cultures and stories). And if you already have a favourite one, you can still do research about them and find out about their origins and how they came to be!
8. Favourite colour board
If you love colour coding, creating a board for a specific colour is definitely something you'll like! You can even get super specific, collect images with only one specific shade. For example, a board with just baby blue i images.
9. Favourite fashion brand board
A board for your favourite fashion brand! For example, a board for vintage Hollister pieces, or a board for isabel marant pieces etc or for coach pieces. You could even create sub boards and organise bags, shoes, accessories or be even more specific and separate shirts, pants, jackets etc!
10. A board for your favourite icon
I personally don't like idolising people very much, but i think we all have people we admire. These people can be admired for many different reasons. Maybe people love their art, maybe this person is very iconic, maybe this person is just inspiring. Lots of girlblogger love icons such as lana del rey, lily rose dep, Natalie Portman, elle fanning, emma Watson, dove Cameron and many more! I like jane birkin and definitely want to dedicate a board to her! As far as idolising goes, i don't really idolise anyone, even jane birkin.
Thats all! I hope this was helpful and i might create another post with more ideas! Thank you for reading.
Bye byee.

I love this! I always find myself making character boards, sometimes with existing characters from books, and others sometimes with my own original character. I love making character-centric things the way I make playlists, sprinkling a little bit of what I think an outsider's pov of them would be, and what their own perception of the world would be.
ReplyDeleteFlourishes from https://countercritique.blogspot.com/